Five years of development and thirty prototype models have yielded this unit, the most innovative mini-power center available. Host to a variety of electrical services, contained in a compact yet strong housing, the Newport Harbor Mate is packed with features.
- Tough and Durable Resin Housing with UV Inhibitor for Lasting Finish
- Photocell Controlled 7 & 9 Watt Fluorescent Light (Clear Lens or Amber Lens for Bug Reduction)
- Designed to Mount on a Dock Box, Piling, or Stainless Steel Stand
- Copper Bus Bar with a Maximum Rating of 140 Amps
- Available with Single, Dual, or Combination of 30A or 50A Receptacles
- 20A/125V GFI Receptacle (Max of 2 GFI Receptacles per Pedestal)*
- Single or Dual Phone, Cable TV, High-Speed Internet Connections
- Electronic Metering (One or Two Element Meters Available)
- 316L Stainless Steel Stand
- LED Lighting
* 20 Amp GFI receptacles are not to be used for shore power.