Based on the dimensions of this product, a special freight quote will be needed.
Outer Dimensions: 36"w x 24"d x 87"h
Inner Dimensions: 35"w x 23"d x 84"h
43 cubic feet of storage space. Two independent locking compartments. Perfect height for storing 7' fishing rods. Optional rod holders and garment hooks available.
We at Dock Floats Ltd. offer marine and dock products and helpful advice to ensure that your next float is built to meet your exact specifications. We are a full service boat dock and marine supply outlet. We carry a wide range of boat dock supplies from encapsulated floatation to wire rope, fiberglass dock boxes, underwater fishing lights, marine dock bumpers and decking. Our customer-focused website helps you learn more about our dock accessories, description, standard features, model number, weight, dimensions, product images, specifications, and much more.
Our fiberglass dock boxes compliment any marina installation, adding a professional look to your dock. We have a large selection of fiberglass dock box designs to suit all needs. Our fiberglass dock boxes are uniformly constructed for optimum reliability, durability and performance. These high-quality dock boxes are built to last and look great on your dock.Our dock boxes are made from quality fiberglass and are specially designed to withstand the extreme temperature and salt water environments.
Our dock boxes are finished with an Ultra Violet Treated Gel Coating to offer long-lasting safety and protection. Due to its fiberglass construction, our dock boxes do not deteriorate over time and also resist harsh weather conditions.
- Strong sandwich-core lid constructed for unsurpassed strength
- Lockable, rustproof latches secured with oversized, rustproof rivets
- Heavy-duty white fiberglass constructed with an average 3/16" thickness
- UV gelcoat provides long-lasting beauty and protection
- Stainless steel cable stays
- Gas Cylinder brackets are installed on all models 426 and above
- Attractive off-white interior finish
- Stainless steel piano hinges are attached with adhesive and oversized, rustproof rivets